- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017Over the next 15 years, Louisiana will receive billions of dollars for coastal restoration from Gulf oil spill settlements. While this influx will provide a significant, steady investment in restoring Louisiana’s coast, the amount falls short of what is needed to fully implement the wetland restoration projects in the state’s Coastal Master Plan. One idea to […]
- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Tag Archives: weathered oil
Sounding a bit like a broken record here, but this new spate of oil rolling up on the Gulf Coast beaches from Fort Morgan, Alabama to Timbalier Islands Louisiana can’t be surprising anyone – can it? Emulsified oil, oil mousse … Continue reading
A SouthWings flight with pilot Tom Hutchings along the Alabama/Florida coast had been planned for Wednesday anyway, so on the way out of Mobile Bay we looped along the beach at Fort Morgan. I wanted to show Tom what we … Continue reading