- Delta Dispatches: Conversation with Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities October 19, 2017On today’s show Simone & Jacques sit down to talk with Brian Boyles, Christopher Robert and John Richie from The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities. They talk about their new documentary series Water/Ways premiering next week and their other exciting projects that are coming up. Be sure to join them on Wednesday, October 18th from 8:30 – 9:30 pm at T […]
- Delta Dispatches: Conversation with Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities October 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
- AAAS Annual Meeting 2011 Alabama albino AP Audubon Barataria Bay barrier islands bayous berms blue crab Bobby Jindal Bottle-nosed dolphin BP BP Deepwater Horizon oil disaster BP disaster BP spill anniversary Brown Pelicans coastal errosion Corexit corruption deepwater drilling Deepwater Horizon oil disaster die-off dispersants dolphin Dr. Samantha Joye Dr. Tom Bancroft drilling environmental damage environmental disaster food chain Fort Morgan Grand Isle Gulf Coast Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) Gulf Coast Recovery Gulf of Mexico Halliburton Institute for Marine Mammal Studies journalism Kenneth Feinberg Ken Salazar Louisiana Macondo marinelife methane gas migration moratorium National Audubon Society National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling national energy plan NOAA Ocean Saratoga off-shore drilling oil Oil and Birds: Too Close for Comfort. Oiled wildlife oil politics oil pollution oysters photography politics pollution Red-winged Blackbirds reproductive cycles seafood safe Snowy Plover SouthWings tarballs Timbalier Islands Tom Hutchings toxin Transocean weathered oil wetlands
Deepwater Horizon, BP, oil spill, pollution, environmental disaster, Gulf Coast, Gulf of Mexico