- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017I’ve studied coastal wetland restoration in Louisiana since the 1990s and have visited with landowners and managers who want to slow wetland loss and build new land across the coast, from Lake Sabine to Slidell. I’ve also studied coastal wetland management and restoration outside Louisiana, by reading articles and attending conferences, but until recently, I […]
- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Tag Archives: pollution
Jan. 5, 2010 – Grand Isle, Louisiana: “I’ve been here many times and I’ve never seen it looking like this,” Peter Brabeck said of the oil mixing in with the beach sands, turning it black. Advertisements
A SouthWings flight with pilot Tom Hutchings along the Alabama/Florida coast had been planned for Wednesday anyway, so on the way out of Mobile Bay we looped along the beach at Fort Morgan. I wanted to show Tom what we … Continue reading