- Delta Dispatches: Conversation with Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities October 19, 2017On today’s show Simone & Jacques sit down to talk with Brian Boyles, Christopher Robert and John Richie from The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities. They talk about their new documentary series Water/Ways premiering next week and their other exciting projects that are coming up. Be sure to join them on Wednesday, October 18th from 8:30 – 9:30 pm at T […]
- Delta Dispatches: Conversation with Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities October 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Tag Archives: Grand Isle
Sounding a bit like a broken record here, but this new spate of oil rolling up on the Gulf Coast beaches from Fort Morgan, Alabama to Timbalier Islands Louisiana can’t be surprising anyone – can it? Emulsified oil, oil mousse … Continue reading
Jan. 5, 2010 – Grand Isle, Louisiana: “I’ve been here many times and I’ve never seen it looking like this,” Peter Brabeck said of the oil mixing in with the beach sands, turning it black.