- Delta Dispatches: Louisiana Coastal Update June 5, 2020On today’s episode, Jacques and Simone talk with Emily Vuxton, who is the Policy Director for the Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana’s (CRCL). Emily talks with Simone and Jacques about the legislation that could impact coastal restoration from the Louisiana Legislature’s 2020 regular session. They also catch up with their oldest and most frequent guest, […]
- Delta Dispatches: Louisiana Coastal Update June 5, 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Tag Archives: environmental disaster
“The Tarball Chronicles] offers compelling images and vivid descriptions of the Gulf. Anyone who wanted a first-hand look at the Gulf after the news cycle ended will find it here, but this brilliant, thoughtful book will leave them disquieted.” —Publishers … Continue reading
Jan. 5, 2010 – Grand Isle, Louisiana: “I’ve been here many times and I’ve never seen it looking like this,” Peter Brabeck said of the oil mixing in with the beach sands, turning it black.