- Delta Dispatches: Coastal Challenges & the Best of Bycatch June 19, 2017On today’s show Simone talks with the Executive Director of the Louisiana Sea Grant College Program, Dr. Robert Twilley about The Louisiana Sea Grant Programs working individually and in partnership to address major marine and coastal challenges. Pepper Bowen, Director of Culinaria stops by to talk with Simone about how through legal research and policy anal […]
- Delta Dispatches: Coastal Challenges & the Best of Bycatch June 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Tag Archives: environmental damage
I don’t know if I always had a journalist gene, or it’s just something that intertwines itself within the double-helix for curiosity, but stories that don’t walk a straight line fascinate me. Especially stories that don’t just dip their toes, … Continue reading
Back in the Gulf after a few weeks away. More chasing invisible trails. Like the a scene from Men in Black, everyone’s brains have been erased, washed clean, everything has been “corexed”. In a quote from Terry Tempest Williams article … Continue reading