- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017I’ve studied coastal wetland restoration in Louisiana since the 1990s and have visited with landowners and managers who want to slow wetland loss and build new land across the coast, from Lake Sabine to Slidell. I’ve also studied coastal wetland management and restoration outside Louisiana, by reading articles and attending conferences, but until recently, I […]
- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Category Archives: Pelicans
For just over a week this past September I circumnavigated the every move of a handful of National Audubon’s best and brightest folks trying to make sense out of where we are six months after the April 20th … Continue reading
Oiled birds. You can rescue them, soap them, scrub them, rinse them and with luck set them free, but that doesn’t mean they will always say thanks by taking flight. Aside from chiseling its way from egg entrapment, fledging, the … Continue reading