- Delta Dispatches: Louisiana Coastal Update June 5, 2020On today’s episode, Jacques and Simone talk with Emily Vuxton, who is the Policy Director for the Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana’s (CRCL). Emily talks with Simone and Jacques about the legislation that could impact coastal restoration from the Louisiana Legislature’s 2020 regular session. They also catch up with their oldest and most frequent guest, […]
- Delta Dispatches: Louisiana Coastal Update June 5, 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Category Archives: Louisiana
Life in the Gulf goes on below the surface and behind the scenes. A coalition of national and Gulf-based groups continue to work to change the way we see and think about the Gulf Coast and the greater Gulf of … Continue reading
The saying goes, a cat has nine lives, but we only ever see one, to us always the last. In Louisiana’s Barataria Bay we are watching a cat die its ninth life – what’s harder still, we saw all eight … Continue reading
Sounding a bit like a broken record here, but this new spate of oil rolling up on the Gulf Coast beaches from Fort Morgan, Alabama to Timbalier Islands Louisiana can’t be surprising anyone – can it? Emulsified oil, oil mousse … Continue reading
Jan. 5, 2010 – Grand Isle, Louisiana: “I’ve been here many times and I’ve never seen it looking like this,” Peter Brabeck said of the oil mixing in with the beach sands, turning it black.
Thursday AP reported on a report released by the staff of the presidential commission investigating the April 20th BP oil disaster quoting, “miniscule” was the amount of oil recovered from the ridiculously over-priced berms being built (present tense – as … Continue reading
I don’t know if I always had a journalist gene, or it’s just something that intertwines itself within the double-helix for curiosity, but stories that don’t walk a straight line fascinate me. Especially stories that don’t just dip their toes, … Continue reading