With this blog’s postings tapering off – due in large part because I am personally not in the Gulf on an ongoing basis – I will post other sources those of you who have followed this blog might turn for regular information. The following – Delta Dispatches – is one of the better resources I have found.
- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017I’ve studied coastal wetland restoration in Louisiana since the 1990s and have visited with landowners and managers who want to slow wetland loss and build new land across the coast, from Lake Sabine to Slidell. I’ve also studied coastal wetland management and restoration outside Louisiana, by reading articles and attending conferences, but until recently, I […]
- What New England Marshes Can Teach Us About Coastal Louisiana Restoration October 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011