- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017Over the next 15 years, Louisiana will receive billions of dollars for coastal restoration from Gulf oil spill settlements. While this influx will provide a significant, steady investment in restoring Louisiana’s coast, the amount falls short of what is needed to fully implement the wetland restoration projects in the state’s Coastal Master Plan. One idea to […]
- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Monthly Archives: August 2011
With this blog’s postings tapering off – due in large part because I am personally not in the Gulf on an ongoing basis – I will post other sources those of you who have followed this blog might turn for … Continue reading