I try to keep this blog balanced – not everything in the Gulf is gloom & doom, nor is it as rosy as some would like to portray. On occasion I find a gem of beauty, a place that inspires hope and joy. Such was last weekend with my great friend (and great pilot) Tom Hutchings. He showed me from the sky a wetlands virtually untouched. What I really discovered was an Other World. A slide show of some of the images can be seen on my Gulf Photo Blog.
- Delta Dispatches: Delta Dispatches Joins the American Shoreline Podcast Network February 15, 2019On today’s show, Peter Ravella and Tyler Buckingham stop by to tell listeners about Coastal News Today and the American Shoreline Podcast Network, which will now be featuring the Delta Dispatches podcast. Listen in to hear all about the work Tyler and Peter are doing for the coast and what’s coming up in Delta Dispatches. Listen Now: The post Delta Dispatc […]
- Delta Dispatches: Delta Dispatches Joins the American Shoreline Podcast Network February 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011