I try to keep this blog balanced – not everything in the Gulf is gloom & doom, nor is it as rosy as some would like to portray. On occasion I find a gem of beauty, a place that inspires hope and joy. Such was last weekend with my great friend (and great pilot) Tom Hutchings. He showed me from the sky a wetlands virtually untouched. What I really discovered was an Other World. A slide show of some of the images can be seen on my Gulf Photo Blog.
- Bringing Louisiana’s Coast to the Mountains at the Aspen Ideas Festival July 18, 2018Originally posted by Audubon Louisiana on July 16, 2018. Last month, I had the opportunity to represent Audubon Louisiana in Aspen, Colorado, at the annual Aspen Ideas Festival. Produced by the Aspen Institute and The Atlantic, the Aspen Ideas Festival is a gathering of leaders from across industries, nonprofit organizations and government aimed at tackling […]
- Bringing Louisiana’s Coast to the Mountains at the Aspen Ideas Festival July 18, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011