I try to keep this blog balanced – not everything in the Gulf is gloom & doom, nor is it as rosy as some would like to portray. On occasion I find a gem of beauty, a place that inspires hope and joy. Such was last weekend with my great friend (and great pilot) Tom Hutchings. He showed me from the sky a wetlands virtually untouched. What I really discovered was an Other World. A slide show of some of the images can be seen on my Gulf Photo Blog.
- House Committee Discusses Importance of Revenue for Louisiana Coastal Restoration September 13, 2018Congressman Garret Graves’ Bill Expands Potential Funding for Gulf States (WASHINGTON — September 13, 2018) Today, the House Committee on Natural Resources is considering H.R. 6771, a bill introduced yesterday by Congressman Garret Graves (R-La.), which amends the Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act (GOMESA) to increase the share of offshore oil and gas reven […]
- House Committee Discusses Importance of Revenue for Louisiana Coastal Restoration September 13, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011