I try to keep this blog balanced – not everything in the Gulf is gloom & doom, nor is it as rosy as some would like to portray. On occasion I find a gem of beauty, a place that inspires hope and joy. Such was last weekend with my great friend (and great pilot) Tom Hutchings. He showed me from the sky a wetlands virtually untouched. What I really discovered was an Other World. A slide show of some of the images can be seen on my Gulf Photo Blog.
- Delta Dispatches: New Louisiana Poll – 98% Want to Maintain as Much of Louisiana’s Coast as Possible August 16, 2019On today’s episode of Delta Dispatches, hosts Jacques and Simone are joined by Mark Sickle, Corporate and Government Relations for Weeks Marine and Bernie Pinsonat, formerly a partner at Southern Media & Opinion Research, Inc. and now commissions polls for Bernie Pinsonat Inc. Mark kicks off the show to talk about Weeks Marine’s new dredge, which will b […]
- Delta Dispatches: New Louisiana Poll – 98% Want to Maintain as Much of Louisiana’s Coast as Possible August 16, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011