- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017Over the next 15 years, Louisiana will receive billions of dollars for coastal restoration from Gulf oil spill settlements. While this influx will provide a significant, steady investment in restoring Louisiana’s coast, the amount falls short of what is needed to fully implement the wetland restoration projects in the state’s Coastal Master Plan. One idea to […]
- Pay-for-Performance: Bringing the Best of the Private Sector to Realize Wetland Restoration December 6, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011Overview (from Canon) “Canon has brought the best of the EOS-1D Series of digital cameras into one phenomenal model: the new flagship of the EOS line, the EOS-1D X*. Its full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ … Continue reading →
- GeoTracking – Canon’s New EOS 1Dx October 18, 2011
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Eight months after the oil disaster of last April 20th the National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling, focused on yielding clarity to murky waters of the BP nightmare, has released its report. From the Deepwater … Continue reading
A significant reason I only work on long-term projects is perspective. When you are there longer than a week or two you begin to see swings in mood, culture, people, wildlife, the seasons. You begin to feel the pulse of … Continue reading
Jan. 5, 2010 – Grand Isle, Louisiana: “I’ve been here many times and I’ve never seen it looking like this,” Peter Brabeck said of the oil mixing in with the beach sands, turning it black.